Parents may be eligible to migrate to Australia if their child (natural, adopted or step-child) is in Australia and is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.Parent visas allow applicants to live in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Must be a parent of a child who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- Must meet health and character requirements.
- be the biological, adoptive, step-parent or parent in-law of the Parent Sponsor.
- Must pass the balance of family test.
- An Assurance of Support and an Assurance of Support bond (held for 2 years) must be provided.
Deriva,with its highly experienced and trained staff will provide you the detailed information regarding your situation.Our Specialist will conduct a full assessment and advise which visa option is best for you.
There are several options available for parent category visa as mentioned herewith:
- Parent Visa (Subclass 103) permanent residency
- Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804) permanent residency
- Contributory Parent visa (Subclass 173) temporary residency
- Contributory Parent visa (Subclass 143) permanent residency
- Contributory Aged Parent (Subclass 884) temporary residency
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (Subclass 864) permanent residency