0415262167     |    Login    |    Free Assessment     

Temporary Graduate Post Study Visa

Temporary Graduate Post Study Visa is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets you live, work and study in Australia, temporarily.


  • Must be under 50 years of age.
  • Hold an eligible visa.
  • Have a recent qualification in a CRICOS-registered course.
  • Meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.

Temporary Graduate Post Study Visa(Subclass 485)

This visa allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after you have finished your studies. The visa has two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream. The length of your stay will depend on which stream you apply for.It is a Temporary Residence visa. Once granted, it allows the holder (and any family members included in the application) to:

  • stay in Australia for the duration of the visa (see above)
  • work and study in Australia (without restriction)
  • travel to and from Australia (without restriction)
  • apply to bring eligible family members to Australia as dependants on your visa.

For more information or to see if you qualify, please make an enquiry, with Deriva’s qualified and experienced Migration Consultants.

© 2019 Deriva. All Rights Reserved.
designed by designed by bThinq