0415262167     |    Login    |    Free Assessment     

Working holiday Visa

Do you want to earn while you travel through Australia? Are you aged between 18 and 30 and hold a passport ?  then Working holiday visa is for you!. This visa helps young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.


  • Must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive)
  • Must have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction
  • Must not be accompanied by dependent children
  • You must have sufficient funds to support yourself when you arrive in Australia.

From 1 July 2019, Working holiday Visa holders who carry out 6 months of specified work in regional areas while on their Second Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa or Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa may be eligible to apply for a third visa. Eligible types of work and regional areas will correspond with the requirements for the second visa.

Still have doubts about which travel visa you require for your trip to Australia?  Contact Deriva to find out exactly which visas you are eligible for when travelling to Australia.

© 2019 Deriva. All Rights Reserved.
designed by designed by bThinq