0415262167     |    Login    |    Free Assessment     

New Zealand Student visa

Studying in New Zealand will open your eyes and expand your horizons.You’ll need a student visa if you’re planning to study here full time and the course is for longer than three months. A student visa allows you to study full time in New Zealand  for a limited period of time. The Student Visa program grants you admission to highly developed and standardised universities of New Zealand offering a myriad of academic courses to different foreign nationals.


  • an offer of place from an educational institution approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
  • a written guarantee from an institution or person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New Zealand (if you’re under 18 years)
  • evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying
  • a return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one.

There are a range of student visas available to international students depending on the type of course you are doing.The main categories of student visas are:

  • Fee-paying student visa
  • Exchange student visa
  • Pathway student visa
  • Foreign government-supported student visa
  • New Zealand aid student visa

Want to study in New Zealand? Contact Deriva. We will assess your circumstances, answer any visa-related questions you may have, and help you find the right visa pathway for your situation.

© 2019 Deriva. All Rights Reserved.
designed by designed by bThinq