0415262167     |    Login    |    Free Assessment     

UK Student Visa

Want to study in UK? Find out with Deriva,whether you need to apply for a UK student visa.

The UK is home to some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools.  The UK government offers Student Visas to welcome International students who want to study in the UK.


  • Must have a secured place at a UK-based institution for full-time study.
  • Must be able to support financially without access to public funds, as well as pay for the course and all accommodation and maintenance.
  • It is essential that applicants state that they intend to return to their home country after the course is completed.
The visa you need will depend on your age and the type of study you want to do. Short term study visa lets student to study for up to 6 months (11 months if you’re over 16 and studying an English language course).General student visa is for a longer course. You must be sponsored by a licensed college or university and have a confirmed place. You can do some work on this visa. Child student visa is for 4 to 17 year olds who want to study at an independent school. If you’re 16 or over, you can do some work on this visa.


© 2019 Deriva. All Rights Reserved.
designed by designed by bThinq