0415262167     |    Login    |    Free Assessment     

USA Student visa

Studying at a US university – even if only for a semester – is a can’t-miss experience. If you have the opportunity,Deriva  help you choose the best institution, pick a course and submit your application.The United States has always been perceived as a country that can open the doors to a number of opportunities. Part of the reason for this is the vast number of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that universities in the United States have available for people who decide to study there.


  • An acceptance confirmation from an educational institution
  • Sufficient funding to study
  • A valid student visa

The course of study and the type of institution determines the category of visa that will be issued to the student. There are three major types of student visas on which international students can study in the US.

  • F-1 Visa: Academic Studies
  • J-1 Visa: Academic Studies as an Exchange Visitor
  • M-1 Visa: Non-Academic or Vocational Studies
© 2019 Deriva. All Rights Reserved.
designed by designed by bThinq